Kandise Baker’s Story
Kandise is one of the many clients who have come through our doors. Your donation helps clients just like Kandise, who face daunting circumstances that make them vulnerable to abortion. Kandise was already trying to care for 4 children when she found out she was going to have a baby. Without a job and fearful about what the future would hold, we were able to help her provide the things her children needed. Kandise made the choice to have her baby and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Ava. This was only possible because of donors like you. Thank you!
There are a number of ways you can help clients like Kandise. You can make a donation online by following this link:
Or you can make a recurring donation using your checking account (ACH) by following this link:
- You can text the amount you want to give to (540) 325-5446
- You can mail a check to: Choices Women’s Center, 10008 Southpoint Parkway, Suite 105, Fredericksburg, VA 22407
- CWC is also connected with AmazonSmile (link). Click on our organization the next time you make an Amazon purchase!
- Check with your company if you are already donating. Some companies will match your donation!
- We are listed with the CFC (Combined Federal Campaign). Our number to use when donating is: 56627
- Last but not least, if you have any donations such as diapers or sealed/ non-expired formula please give us a call to arrange a time to bring them in.
We have partnered with Highway Assembly of God’s Children’s Boutique for further donations.
Highway’s Boutique is open on the second and third Wednesdays from 6-6:30 PM. It is downstairs, off the side parking lot. People can pick up and donate during this time. We collect baby supplies which vary from time to time: diapers, wipes, formula/ baby food, clothes, blankets, misc. Items, etc. If you have questions, you can contact the church at 540-371-4343 and leave a message. Highway Assembly of God is located at 2221 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Fredericksburg, VA 22401.